“Click here for updated information about the status of this project.”
The Salisbury Historic District Commission meets on Tuesday, 1 June, and our church’s solar project is on the agenda. Join the meeting via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/97649628180?pwd=a3d0Q3d4S2htM1JvcmRMNlh5VkdzUT09
Meeting ID: 976 4962 8180; Passcode: 806163
9am: Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of last minutes – May 4, 2020 meeting.
- Commissioners discussion includes: Holley Williams House, Special Mtg June 15 and updates to communication.
- 9:10 COA continued review – 75 – 77 Main St, James LaPorta, Litchfield Hills Solar Commissioners discussion after site visit.
- 9:25 COA continued review – Congregational Church, Main St – Mark Robbins MHR Development Commissioners discussion after site visit.
- 9:40 discussion of possible renovations: Old Stone House/264 Taconic Road, Salisbury, Catherine Schoen-Turk, BarlisWedlick Architects LLC 7.
- 9:50 COA review – 63 Millerton Road, Lakeville, Jason Lemon
The Trustees voted on 19 April 2021 to apply for a “Certificate of Appropriateness” (COA) from the Salisbury Historic District Commission to install standing seam metal roofing and a 40/42kW solar array on the Meeting House and Parish Hall. The COA is required in order to get building permits. In its meeting on May 5th the Commission responded positively to a thorough description of the church’s project (preapared by our energy consultant, MHR Development) and to the the narrative describing the spiritual side of the project supplied by the House Committee of our Board of Trustees.