The Meeting House was erected and dedicated in 1800, and is one of the ten oldest Congregational Meeting Houses in Connecticut. The Parish Hall was a 1960 addition to the Meeting House and was beautifully renovated in 2013, with an expanded kitchen and gathering space available for church and community functions. The Parsonage is a large, gracious wood frame colonial home, completed in 1916, and is currently leased. The Parish Hall and the Meeting House are available for rental for public events. For information please contact the church office. The Parish Hall and the Meeting House are smoke free. Beer and wine may be served at the discretion of the Pastor and with permission from the Trustees.
Our Meeting House is a beautiful venue for weddings. Arrangements for weddings must be made with the Pastor well in advance of the planned date. A minimum of two meetings with the Pastor are required prior to the ceremony. Music is provided by our Minister of Music. There is no charge for the Meeting House for members of the congregation, although there is a fee for the Pastor, Music Minister and Sexton. Non-members are welcome to have weddings in the Meeting House for a fee.