You’ve reached the home of Salisbury UCC’s prayer wall.
Please submit your concern or joy below, so we know how to pray for you!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
For Ellen Groves, sister of Peggy Hayes: Ellen fell while vacationing and broke her neck (c2 vertebra). Doctors have said no surgery is needed — though Peggy asks prayers for minimal discomfort and thorough healing.
Received: May 23, 2023
Thanks to God for:
• Chaplain Chaun Richardson’s work at the Brookwood Secure Center, to have the facility initiate the Kairos Torch program there;
• the Advisory Council that is overseeing the work of the ministry at Brookwood;
• the people who have said “yes” to serving on the team and as mentors to the young people;
• people like you, who are praying for this ministry.
In Jesus' name, we are asking for:
• more people to say “Yes.” to serving on the team as mentors;
• protection for these young boys and girls through their incarceration, and your vision for their lives;
• each person who prays to gain a deeper knowledge of Kairos Torch and of your power to lead these young people to fullness of life.
Received: March 31, 2023
Continued prayers for my sister in law Stephanie who is in the hospital after complications from her chemo treatment and for my brother Brent for support, endurance & love
Received: March 29, 2023
Prayers for a friend, Debbie Martin, recovering from injuries from a serious accident.
Received: March 22, 2023
Prayers of healing for our son Bill’s spirit now that his 38 year-old girlfriend of 13 years has died of cancer.
Received: March 15, 2023
My sister in law Stephanie's cancer has progressed, the trial drugs are not responding. Also for my brother Brent who is caring for her and healing from knee surgery.
Received: March 1, 2023
For the Kairos Torch Ministry, serving incarcerated youth: that God will bring blessings to the youth and those who serve them.
Received: February 10, 2023
Prayers of gratitude and wonder, for the arrival of Julian Wilder Noyes, born to Naomi and Nick Noyes on February 7th.
Received: February 7, 2023
Please pray for full time employment soon. I am not getting interviews
Received: January 29, 2023
Lorna and Daniel Edmundson
For Max Tatman, Dan's cousin and boyhood friend who passed away recently. And for Joanie, our dear friend who is very ill.